1) The Project, Dissertation work is carried out at the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Guided by the faculty members.
2) Undergraduate students start their project work in IV year & submit the work during final year university examinations.
3) Dissertation is carried out by the post graduate students, the panel review & approval
4) The on going research work at PG level include,
- Method development and Validation of various selected Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms by UV-Visible, RP-HPLC and HPTLC methods.
- Synthesis and Pharmacological Screening of various heterocyclic compounds.
- Formulation development and evaluation of Tablets formulated using NDDS techniques.
- Pharmacological and phytochemical evaluation and screening of herbal drugs.
- Method development and validation for phytochemicals in plants and ayurvedic formulations.